In this section you will learn the basics of how to interact with our API.
URL and URIs
All requests must be made over HTTPS.
The production URL for this API is:
We also offer a sandbox or testing URL:
Each endpoint will specify the remainder of its URI using the pattern of /resources/identifier/child-resources/identifer/...
- API Versioning — Explains how we manage versioning for the API
- Authentication — Describes the authentication process for requests made to this API
- Requests — List of all allowed request methods (verbs)
- Responses — Description of the basic response models
- Error Handling — Explains how client and server errors are handled by the API
- Supported Data Formats — Lists the data formats supported by the API and explains how to specify a data format in your requests